Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Big Storm or Not Big Storm

That is the question, what will tomorrow be? Today was a pretty nice day, overall. Knowing the weather is suppose to have high chance of snow, for sure rain, I enjoyed today's ride, both directions.
The image above is, again, below the east end of the Hawthorne Bridge toward downtown Portland.

When I got home and started up my email, I did receive an email from TriMet about my little close call incident. The information is being forwarded to the driver lead of the #73 route. Hopefully, they will remind the drivers to be careful out there.

The riding seemed to help my hip today, at least I felt better after riding. I suspect the cycling motion is good therapy. My home therapy routine basically moves the muscle is a similar fashion, at least it works the same muscle groups.

If all goes according to weather reports, Evan just may get his snow day, woohoo!

No comments: