Monday, February 14, 2011

Wind and Rain, Finally Can Sit for Brief Moments

What I saw when I was leaving work this late afternoon, just before 5:00pm. Blowing rain, woo hoo!

Today's visit with my chiropractor/acupuncturist was great - more adjustments, will need at least a couple more. Getting there, when I got home, I could actually sit at my computer. At work, I could sit at an angle for a bit longer - several minutes rather than several seconds.

Tallied up 16 miles today, as I biked to my doctor's, which is about 3 miles in the opposite direction of work. From there, decided it would be nicer to bike to work than just ride over to the MAX station and ride MAX into work. Lightly drizzling on the way in, so not too bad.

The adjusted brakes were much better and I am so much more comfortable using the drop bars than the flat bars. Glad I made the change back to the drop bars. With all the rain and water, had to keep tapping the brakes to keep the water film down and have responsive brakes.

The ride home was WET! I need to write to Showers Pass, again, and see if maybe the soaked knees is because there isn't enough space at the knees. Maybe I need to size up?

No comments: